The ACL Anthology is run entirely by contributions from volunteers. We are grateful to all our contributors whose work makes this collection of scholarly papers freely available to all.
- Arya McCarthy (Johns Hopkins University) — MIT Press Ingestion Lead
- Arne Köhn (Universität des Saarlandes)
- Chenliang Li (Wuhan University) — Journal Indexing Lead
- Daniel Gildea (University of Rochester)
- David Chiang (University of Notre Dame) — Data Lead
- Kilian Gebhardt (TU Dresden)
- Marcel Bollmann (University of Copenhagen) — Site Development Lead
- Martín Villalba (Saarland University) — System Administrator
- Animesh Prasad (National University of Singapore)
- Anoop Sarkar (Simon Fraser University)
- Christian Federmann (Microsoft Research)
- Christoph Teichmann (Bloomberg LLC)
- Hien Linh Nguyen (Facebook Singapore)
- Nitin Madnani (Educational Testing Services)
- Simone Teufel (Cambridge)
- Tao Chen (Google)
- Authors of anthology introductions: John Nerbonne, Julia Hirschberg, Donia Scott, Diane Litman, Sergei Nirenburg, Karen Spärck Jones, and Aravind Joshi.
- Matt Post (2019–)
- Min-Yen Kan (2008–2018)
- Steven Bird (2001–2007)
- Eduard Hovy, John Nerbonne, Mike Rosner, Nicoletta Calzolari and Doug Arnold (Past Associate Editors)
We are indebted to the following individuals who generously supplied copies of out-of-print volumes for destructive scanning. Thank you!
Donors of multiple volumes: Steven Bird, Nicoletta Calzolari, Kenneth Church, Helen Gigley, Eva Hajicova, Eduard Hovy, Jussi Karlgren, David Lewis, Elliott Macklovitch, Jane Robinson, Petr Sgall, Karen Spärck Jones, Beth Sundheim, Betty Walker, Antonio Zampolli.
Donors of single volumes: Elizabeth Andre, Sabine Bergler, Jason Eisner, Andy Kehler, Guy Lapalme, Alberto Lavelli, Winfried Lenders, Bente Maegaard, Mark Maybury, Kathleen McCoy, David McDonald, Ruslan Mitkov, Johanna Moore, John Nerbonne, Yael Netzer, Miles Osborne, Hannes Pirker, James Pustejovsky, Mike Rosner, Donia Scott, Evelyne Viegas, Bonnie Webber, Yorick Wilks.
Donors of financial support: We are also indebted to the following individuals who have provided financial support: Sumali Conlon, Barbara Di Eugenio, Margaret Fleck, Mary Harper, Woody Haynes, Lillian Lee, Edward Loper, Grace Ngai, Pierre Nugues, 1 anonymous donor.
- Gold level: Advanced Research and Development Activity
- Silver level: Information Sciences Institute (USC), Linguistic Data Consortium (UPenn), MITRE Corporation, Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research, Xerox Research Centre Europe, ELSNET
- Bronze level: Center for Language and Speech Processing (JHU), City University of Hong Kong, Columbia University, Information Technology Research Institute (Brighton), Macquarie University, School of Behavioral and Cognitive Neurosciences (Groningen)
Other organizations that have supported the Anthology (e.g., with copyright transfer agreements):
Thanks to the European Language Resources Association (ELRA) for allowing us to link to the International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation proceedings series (LREC).
Thanks to the Machine Translation Archive for allowing us to link to their scanned copies of the Mechanical Translation and Computational Linguistics journal, the precursor to the current Computational Linguistics journal.
Thanks to Robert Amsler for his generous help and support of compiling the listing of the Finite String newsletter, and to David Chiang for undertaking the labor of splitting it up into readable articles.